History

1956

Fleetwing established under the name of C Wilson Oil Corporation in Bartow, FL

1958

Business purchased by Walter and Elizabeth Smith

1965

Name changed to Fleetwing Oil and company relocated to Lakeland, FL

1974

Started a 40+ year relationship selling the Exxon/Mobil brand

1988

The RoadRunner logo was entered into use at all Fleetwing distribution and convenience centers

1997

Began selling Kendall PCMO lubricants

2005

Added Connoco Phillips line to product offering

2013

First bulk tankwagon deliveries of DEF in the state of Florida

2016

Fleetwing undergoes business automation and optimization to improve back office and service efficiencies